23.1.08

waaaaaay back...

12:35 and crashing

for those that know me - and i mean know me as in sober, drunk, sick, emotional, irrational, etc.

for those that know me - well you know i like to keep busy. insanely busy. i thrive on stress. and yet i find myself at 12:35PM drinking a steam whistle at my desk as i agonize over what bullet I'll take on next.

I'm hidden below a brim - new hat i bought very Bolshevik - tee from a friend, make-up from last night. all i care about is that my boss doesn't mind me havin a pop as long as i get my work done. kinda like an episode of Rolling Stone.

see i have this exam - a kinda "when hell freezes over i might barely scrape by" kinda exam. a refresher for most - debilitating for me. so I'm drinking. and listening to music - happy music actually ..... cause denial works best.

especially when it's prolonged.

Cheers!

No comments: