23.1.08

bathroom inspiration

***PAUSE***
re: a comment I put on Phil's blog [which I only know about through Raymi. well fuck me I might as well mention every effin person with a goddamn blog] oh wait...i don't have enough space so here's a start. Liam. Britt. Chris.

see comment: Dear Philogynist

Although I know you best drunk, stumbling and - sometimes - witty. I feel we are close enough for me to be honest.

For a self-professed leaf fan I feel it is your duty to use this means of reaching the masses to report on the complete idiocy that is the Toronto Maple Leafs and the STUPIDITY of us - the fans - that insist on making the jaunt to pubs to watch a losing battle and spend hard earned coin on ticket after ticket. It's not even about the game anymore - we sit on the edge of our seats GRIPPED in suspense just for a FUCKING GOAL! We don't even hope for a win anymore - just a score under double digits.

phew. I'm done. Now make me happy with something much more eloquent!

***CONTINUE***

CLAP - loud - no.. loud - k louder - LOUDER..where the fuck are you? not here..not now..not WITH ME ! cause if you were you wouldn't be sitting at home watching some mundane sitcom on Global with your ch-ch-cherry cola, ben & jerry's in pajamas with your hand DOWN YOU PANTS. just sayin. you'd have been here - with Louis XIV not history..music..but are they so different? maybe an edited version - accompanied by a grand piano.

No comments: