24.1.08

9 - 5

excel - project management - MGMT - who's who, what, why, where? this is where i need to be ..who i want to be..

huh.

not philosophical - just sayin - what if i had balls..big ones..HARD ones - 2 of them please - balls on the bottom and on the top - is that what we call the "testosterone" wet dream? if i had balls would my brain be bigger? would my worth increase in value - would you find me intimidating? what impression would you get..hmmm...

pull back the blanket when you bury me - i'm out - done - if you can't see the green..my shoot..if you don't know, i won't enlighten you cause that's not my job. take the propaganda - YOUR BALLS - walk away - cut them off..cause you never used them anyways. EUNICH.

Can I quote u? one for the Times if you please. can I fill the gap between your lips with shit and bias..oh wait..is that cock already there? are you full? - have you gorged yourself on conceit and propensity - tell me are the wheels spinning round and round and round - am i your wheel..paper or plastic please. fries or rings? i choose rings. ring-a-lo's...is that right? i would place them on each finger - lick and suck them dry..drain them...clench down and demolish what was left - training maybe? early sex ed?

no teeth please.

No comments: