6.2.08

see the kinda shit I put up with..pfft...

Misel says:

hey...just fuckin submitted this damn proposal! I WANT TO THROW MY FUCKIN COMPUTER IN THE FUCKIN SNOW! I FUCKIN HATE SCHOOL...yet I am going to be a FUCKIN TEACHER! FUCKIN FUCK ME!
Would FUCKIN LOVE to see you one of these FUCKIN days!
What's your FUCKIN schedule like?
love you so FUCKIN much! x


I say:

bahahahaha

well i dont know what to FUCKIN say to that except it's good that my work email doesn't screen...nerd

if you can come out tonight my friend Raymi has an art show at the Crooked Star by my house..sadly i'm workin all weekend at the bar..


Misel says:

hey, ya i got that email/fb msg...not too sure if i will make it...maybe...plan on doing some hot yoga...i'll give you a shout later...x


I say:

okey dokey

FYI

that message was a little tame


Misel says:

well the first msg i was letting off HEAPS of steam, i messaged you right after i submitted it...lucky you! i am feeling a little better now. x


*so there you have..how I procrastinate at work..hopefully the next time a post a convo with someone it'll be interesting*

----------------
Now playing: Beach Boys - Wouldnt it be nice
via FoxyTunes

No comments: