12.12.08

...she rules her life like a bird in flight...

for the last 2 days I have COMPLETELY forgotten my effin' camera at home.. snug in it's case..just sitting there - mocking me from a distance as I experience moment after kodak moment...

let's do a Benjamin Button and start from the end..

THIS is who I'm seeing March 26th @ the ACC... that's right - this guy!

Stevie Nicks..amazing...lets start a new project shall we.. i want to dress like Stevie..paper lace...big hats..oh - I'd also like to order a pair of those lips and legs while we're at it.. i mean COME ON..no matter every man and - prob - women wanted to either fuck her, be her or just be around her.


hmmm.. so k i know i was supposed to talk about how i've completely fucked myself the last 2 days by not documenting the ridonkulous experiences i've had BUT I'm SO completely over it right now.. maybe i'll go get some eats..or choclate or hand gun..dunno..whatevs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I met her ex. He''s pretty sexy too. haha.