6.4.08

interruption

k...so this post has nothing to do with the continuation to the SXSW post I KNOW I've got coming..STILL...I'm at a friends house..and I'm on a MAC..that means I don't actually know what to do for a lot of the punctuation. oh wait. i just stopped thinking and let my fingers react to the keyboard and apparently I DO know the proper key strokes.

so deal with the fuck ups. deal with my misspells. fuck it. if you want to give me $2000 i'll buy a fuckin MAC BUT until than you can deal with all the shit that comes from a PC user struggling in unknown territory.... FYI - MACs are NOT easier.. or cooler...well maybe the commercials are.

So not sure if you're aware but I work at a bar. yep. i work Mon to Fri at NXNE and than I work at a bar. s'alright I guess. we're all friends. money's cool. music 90% solid.  

you know what - fuck it. Now's not the time to write this shit. 'll be back. suffice it to say Lindsey has the best dog voice. Bailey is the smartest dog. and it's 4am and I'm knackered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretentious Mac user here (though I got in half a decade ago before the hipsters did). They're Macs not MACs :-) MAC is an acronym for Media Access Control and the ethernet adapter in a computer has one. Mac is the correct shortened version of Macintosh.

Next time you see me you get one free punch in my arm for pointing out such a minor detail. Or you can ignore me at the bar and make me wait for a round. Whatever works :-P

PS you have to admit these are pretty cool and were totally inspired by Jonathan Ive's Mac designs. The company makes guitar cases too.

Raymi Lauren said...

hi gill!